Nord Lead A1: De beste analoge synthese
- Unique Oscillator concept
- 8 Oscillator Configurations
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
- Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod Envelope
- LFO as additional ModEnv
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations
- of Mini and TB-303
- Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive
- 4-part multi-timbral
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI
- Like Button
- Extra Fat Unison mode
- 26 voices, 4 part multitimbral.
- 3 part effects section (FX, delay and reverb) for each part
- 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (keyboard version only) with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
- Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections.
- Modulation Wheel (keyboard version only).
- Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing (keyboard version only).
- Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
- Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
- 1 pedal input for sustain.
- 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
- 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, 3 encoders and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing.
- Oscillator models of multiple waveforms (traditional analog, extended analog, pulse waveforms, real-time algorithmical waveforms with additive-, FM- and formant- synthesis)
- OSC config knob 11 categories (Pitch, Shape, Osc Sync, Noise Mix, Osc 2 Detune, Sine Mix, Tri Mix, Saw Mix, Square Mix, Freq Modulation, Amp Modulation)
- Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder TB characteristics.
- Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADR/ASR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
- Adjustable Filter Distortion.
- LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency and Osc mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- LFO can be switched to polyphonic Env mode with four different characteristics and sample and hold is manually triggered by keyboard (polyphonic S/H).
- Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down and random. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, inverse envelope on/off.
- ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, gain control.
- Individual Pan-control per program
- Voice modes: Poly, Legato with portamento, Mono, True Unison 1, 2 & 3.
- Four program slots for layering possibilities and multitimbrality.
- FX section with Flanger, Phaser, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Drive.
- Delay section with tap tempo, four stages of feedback, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- Reverb section with five algorithms (Room, Stage 1, Stage 2, Hall 1, Hall 2).
- Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
- Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations
- 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
- Headphones output.
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
- All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
- Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
- Soft Thru
- 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
- USB connector with MIDI capabilities
- MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- User Manual
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Nord Lead A1: 802 x 92 x 260 mm (31.5 x 3.6 x 10.2")
- Nord Lead A1: 4.85 kg (10.7 lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.